Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ratatouille

I made this for dinner tonight and am loving it! I think that we are going to eat it while watching it's namesake when my hubby gets home. I added a little here and there, tweaking it to make my taste buds rejoice. As follows is my rendition of this delightful dinner:
1 medium eggplant, diced
1 medium onion, diced
1 red pepper, diced
2 zuchinni, diced
Saute in olive oil and season to taste with seasoned salt and freshly ground pepper.
Add;
16 oz tomatoes (with juice)
A dash or two of balsamic vinegar
Put in baking dish and cover with 1/2 cup each parmesean and mozzerela cheese. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

We ate this with some home made Lavish crackers. Yummy. Try it. Go make it right now, and tell me if this isn't absolutely delicious! I am thinking of garnishing it with some fresh parsley. I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: