Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Menu March 31- April 6

Last week was kind of nice, I didn't have to do a whole lot of cooking, so I never really got around to making a menu, but we are back to the regular life, so here goes.

Tuesday: We are going to have spaghetti. Just plain old spaghetti. Jeffrey's favorite. I really don't want to cook much, and he will be thrilled to get his favorite food. I will probably make some ww bread sticks to go along with it... Just some bread rolled into sticks is all, but it will be yummy. I am also going to cook up some asparagus and have a side salad.

Wednesday: Creamy Tomato Soup from Simple, Healthy, Tasty. I am also going to try to make the crackers that go along with this, and I think green beans would be pretty tasty as well.

Thurdsay: Mushroom Stroganoff. I am so excited to try this recipe. I always loved stroganoff as a child, and so I am eagerly anticipating a trip down memory lane with this recipe. I think I will serve it with peas and apple wedges.

Friday: Pizza. The classic. I am planning on posting the crust recipe, since I have finally found a good crust to go with the pizza. I did a pesto pizza last week, and will probably never do that again. We didn't like it so much. A green salad will accompany this meal along with some oranges.

Saturday: Smothered Chimmichungas. I am debating fried eggs on the side, but we will see. I am also thinking just a green salad, and we should be good. It has a lot of veggies in it anyway, so I don't need to worry too much about adding a side veggie.

Monday: Fettuccine Alfredo. I am going to grill up some veggies to go with this. Probably some peppers and onions.

If anyone has any suggestions to go along with any of these, feel free to let me know about them! I am always open for suggestions.

Tuesday: Tuscan Lentil Soup

No comments: