Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Menu March 16-21

This week has been nice. I haven't really had to cook. Sunday we went to a parent's house, Monday I can't remember what we did, but I do know I didn't have to cook. Yesterday we ate at my in-law's house, so this week's menu is going to be fairly short.
We will be having:

Wednesday: Baked Spaghetti (sorry, I can't give the recipe out. It came from a friend, and it is her family's secret recipe), asparagus, salad

Thursday: Provencial Greens Soup, mashed potatoes, salad

Friday: Pizza (every Friday, remember?), salad

Saturday: Egg Rolls, fried rice and veggies, salad

Also on Saturday I am going on a picnic. Does anyone know of any great picnic treats or meals? I mean aside from the macaroni salad type thing. Please let me know!

No comments: