Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Menu March 9-14

So I decided I am going to start posting the menu for the week. Every Saturday I sit down, make a list of all the foods I am planning to make, then make out my grocery list.

For easy reference, I am going to start posting them here. I make a list of what we are having during the week, but I don't have a set menu. I pick and choose what I want to make each night... and eventually go through them all. I hope this is helpful to you all, and if not, it is super helpful to me, so thanks for your patience and forbearance.


Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Garlic, Zucchini and Tomato (Cuisine Nie)
Sauteed Mushrooms and Spinach on Toast (Cuisine Nie)
Black Bean Burgers (Eat Food, Not Too Much, Mostly Plants)
California Spaghetti
Whole Wheat Pizza

If any of you have good whole wheat pizza crust ideas, please send them my way. I am still looking for a favorite. We have pizza every Friday, so finding a good one is important. Thanks.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Cool, I will check out that recipe. I found one through google so I'll have to compare the two. I have tried so many different ways of menu planning and nothing works for us except just last minute things. Well, Nick will sometimes come home and say he isn't hungry but if I already have dinner ready then he doesn't say that. So I guess that is what I have to do!

Trish said...

By the way, cute new layout! I love how bright and cheery it is!