Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekly Menu June 24-29

I am so happy to actually be on top of things this week.

Getting my grocery list ready for the week on Sunday helps save time and money!  I am so excited to actually have my menu figured out for the week.  Happy day!

Monday we are going to have burgers.  I am still on the hunt for a great recipe, but I don't worry, I will easily get that one figured out.  Green salad on the side.  And my inlaws bought a ton of macaroni and potato salad which we can also use for dinner tomorrow, so that is easy and set.  Yay.

Tuesday is going to be Cafe Rio night.  Easy, tasty, and uses up some of our food storage.  And to round it off a little, some Summer Fiesta Salad.

Wednesday and Thursday the kids and I are going to visit family out of state, so I don't need to plan for those days.  Easy, right?

Friday we will be having Southwestern Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing and Black Bean Enchiladas with home made Enchilada sauce.

Saturday will be Greek Potatoes and Quinoa pita burgers

Can't wait to try these new recipes out.  They will be delicious!

No comments: