Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Menus again

I have been thinking a lot lately. I have been having a hard time with budgeting. Meaning I make a great budget, I just have a hard time staying in the budget. So, I decided to do something about it. I am back to making a meal plan each week. And with that, a weekly shopping list. I will also be posting links to the recipes I use, or the new recipes in the following week, so look for new recipes each week!

This week's menu:

Wednesday: Turkey roll ups
Thursday: Skinny Enchilada Soup, corn bread
Friday: Pizza, cottage cheese salad
Saturday: Nachos
Sunday: Going to Mom's
Monday: Stew and Grandma's Rolls
Tuesday: Fettecuni Alfredo and Bruschetta

Some of these don't really need explaining *like the pizza, nachos and going to Mom's* but for the other things listed with no link the recipes will be coming as the week moves along.
None of the recipes this week are very in depth because I just don't feel like fixing large or extravagant meals right now. Not to worry, they will come back.


Buen Provecho!

No comments: