Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cooking Again.

I have decided to get back into cooking.  I love to cook, but haven't had a lot of motivation until recently.

This week's menu is going to be delicious.

Monday: homemade pizza.  Pesto and sun dried tomato basil sauce.  (they were delicious)
Tuesday: Spaghetti Squash medley, Sugar and Spice Sweet Potatoes, corn on the cob, homemade bread and butter
Wednesday: Imitation Cafe Rio, cantaloupe
Thursday: Omelette, baked oatmeal, strawberry banana salad
Friday: Spaghetti, grilled turnips, popping peas, strawberry blueberry smoothie
Saturday: Grilled fish, rice, Parsnips, pears and goat cheese, watermelon
Sunday: leftovers

I had to carefully plan this menu as we have soccer twice this week at odd times, and then the weather has been unpredictable, so I wanted to cook according to the temperatures outside.  The nights we have soccer, I planned something relatively easy to cook.  And then Saturday will be Springy and warm, so we have to be outside, of course.  What better than to cook and eat outside?

As I cook these meals, I will try to be very diligent with posting the recipes.

Stay tuned!

No comments: