Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Whole Wheat Pizza Crust

I have had a few requests for me to post my whole wheat pizza crust recipe.

well, I can't, because it isn't mine.

I can post Nienie's recipe, though.

It is simply deluctable.

Whole Wheat Pizza

2-¾ whole-wheat flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1-teaspoon salt
2 1/4 tsp of yeast

Dissolve packet of yeast into 1-cup warm water with ¼ teaspoon sugar, let sit for 7 minutes (or until risen)
Mix flour, olive oil and yeast mixture with dough hook. For about 5 minutes.
Place in oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap in warm spot for about 1 hour (or desired risen state)
Roll out and add toppings. Cook for 17-18 minutes on 475 (those are my oven settings anyway)
I usually make 2 rectangle (cookie sheet) pizzas.


Enjoy!

And as always

Buen Provecho!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dudes. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices as regards the shoes are around 350 pounds everwhere. But definitively I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?