Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Missouri Mud


I had a realization the other day.

I have never made Jeffrey's favorite cookies.

We have been married nearly three years and he still hasn't had me make them for him.

What a horrible wife I am turning out to be!

And so as not to get the Worst Wife of the Year nomination, I decided Keith and I are going to make them.

They are probably the simplest cookie out there even.

You know, the delectable delightful No Bakes!


What you need:

2 c sugar
1/2 c milk
1 tsp vanilla
3c + 2 c quick cooking oats
1 tbsp butter
3 tbsp cocoa
1/2 c crunchy peanut butter

What to do:

Mix sugar, butter, milk and cocoa. Bring to a rolling boil and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Add the 3 cups of oats then gradually add more until the right consistency is reached. Drop quickly by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
Cool and enjoy!





No comments: